COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS PARTICIPATION
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Emmajane Love ABN 15 744 743 193 (“Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who: (i) are residents of Australia aged 18 years or older as at time of entry; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iii) are not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee; and (iv) hold a current driver’s licence “Eligible Entrant”.
4. Competition entry commences at 12:01am AEST on 12/12/11 and closes at 11.59pm on 11/12/2012 (“Entry Period”). Except as otherwise stated, all times are Melbourne time.
5. Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Australian dollars.
6. To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must do the following (during the Entry Period):
a) Subscribe to GetUrSexyOn’s email list at www.getursexyon.com.au and be automatically entered in the draw. You may receive additional entries by referring friends. For each friend you refer that subscribes to www.getursexyon.com.auduring the promotional period you will receive 1 additional entry to the competition per subscription.
7. To subscribe to GetUrSexyOn via the internet, an Eligible Entrant must use a compatible browser to visit the Competition Website and follow the directions there to subscribe. To obtain a valid entry, the Eligible Entrant must during the Entry Period provide all details required by the Promoter. Cost of entry via the internet is free, but internet connection and usage rates may apply – Eligible Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers.
8. All Eligible Entrants must ensure that the Promoter receives their entries during the Entry Period and remain subscribed at least until 11.59pm AEST 31/12/2012. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of submission by the Eligible Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
9. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Eligible Entrant invalid if the Eligible Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these conditions.
10. Eligible Entrants must submit their internet entries manually. The Promoter may reject internet entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
DRAW AND PRIZES
11. The draw for the prize will be held at 12:00pm on 15/12/2012 at Melbourne Victoria. All entries will be downloaded and placed in a manual draw. There is one Prize.
12. The first valid entry drawn will win the Prize. The Prize is:
Up to $100 worth of deals (dollar value that is stated online) from www.getursexyon.com.au every week up to and including 31st December 2013 in the winner's chosen city
PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PRIZE GENERALLY
14. The Prize is valued at up to $4,999.00 including GST.
15. If for any reason the www.getursexyon.com.au site does not continue to operate until 31/12/13 then we are no longer able or responsible for providing the prizes as they are unavailable and no monetary value will be given in replacement of the prizes.
16. The Prize is valued as at 10/12/11. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the Prize value.
17. All components of the Prize must be taken together booked by the Promoter. Any part of the Prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited.
18. The Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include travel costs to and from the points of departure, excess baggage, any additional meals and drinks, transfer costs, taxes, levies and charges, insurance, medical or health related services, additional accommodation, additional spending money, extension of stay, additional passengers, tours and other ancillary costs, these are the responsibility of the Prize winner and their companions as incurred.
19. The Prize cannot be exchanged for other tickets or accommodation. The Prize winner is responsible for any amendment fees issued by providers once booking has been confirmed.
20. Accommodation is subject to booking and availability and confirmation by the supplier at the time of booking. All bookings are subject to the supplier’s booking conditions. The Prize must be taken on the dates as specified in condition 12.
21. The Prize winner and their companion/s are responsible for ensuring that they organise travel to and from their accommodation.
22. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by the Prize winner or any other party if the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable for any reason.
23. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable, and non-redeemable for cash, excluding the cash component of the Prize.
WINNERS OF THE PRIZE
24. The Prize winner will be notified in writing via email, facebook and telephone on 15/12/2012.
25. The Prize notification will state the Prize that has been won and will include instructions as to how the Prize winner is to claim the Prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
26. The Prize winner will be published at the Competition Website within 7 days of the Prize being won (including if the Prize is won under any redraw under condition 27), for a period of at least 1 week.
27. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the Prize is: (i) not claimed by the Prize winner within 7 days of the draw for the Prize; (ii) forfeited for any reason; or (iii) the Prize winner is determined by the Promoter to be ineligible, the Prize will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw for the Prize. Any such redraw will be made from a pool of entries comprising all those entries that were originally eligible to win the Prize. Any such redraw will commence at 12:00pm on 22/12/2012 at Melbourne Victoria. If there is a redraw the Prize winner will be notified by e-mail provided by them in their entry and by telephone if given at the time of entry. The Prize notification will state the Prize that has been won and will include instructions as to how the Prize winner is to claim the Prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
28. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
29. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
30. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. The Prize winner accepts the Prize at his or her own risk. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. The Promoter may request that the Prize winner sign and return a deed of release to this effect as a condition of the Prize being awarded. If the Prize winner fails to sign and return such release, the Prize winner may forfeit the Prize.
32. The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without compensation, financial or otherwise, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products.